Saturday

each moment is manageable only by the instants you look at me. each little death is the risk i take to make you better, and one more step i take to delete myself and become at one with your longing, i'm not sure about anything else. except. i know what it is to be incapacitated by love. and tough arrogance or lack of brings me closer to the pit of you of me. that place where we are no different. because we both dont know anything about the future s and our pasts mix so that... who becomes who? if i didnt recognise the longing i feel to recuperate your agonies i wouldnt come along looking for you thinking i am somethingyouve never seen nor met before. i know i know you dont know how to trust in what i am saying, so dont. trust your decisions towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment