Thursday

you are me

you are my action, my root
and the the only way to go forward.
In being without you, I am doing without being.
You are my pinpoint,
my depth beneath the surface,
my everlasting covenant.
You are my wine, my foot in the ground,
my hunger and my worth.
Without emblem, without symbol
you are me,
without quotation nor abbreviation
you are me,
without sensuality nor distraction
you are me.




أنت أنا أنت فِعلِي, أنت جَذرِي أنت الطريق الوحيد الذي من خلالِهِ أستطيعُ المُضيَّ. في كينونتي مِن دونك أنا أفعلُ من غيرِ أنْ أكونَ. أنت رأسُ إبرَتِي أنت عُمقي تحتَ السّطح وعهديَ الأبديّ. أنت نَبِيذِي وقَدَمِي على الأرْض وجوعي وقيمتي. من دون شعارٍ, من دون رمزٍ أنت أنا, من دون اقتباسٍ ولا اختصارٍ أنت أنا, من دونِ شهوانيّةٍ ولا ولهٍ

You are I You're real, you're a radical You are the only way through which I can go.



No comments:

Post a Comment