Thursday

hey, how is it going? .. I am fine, 2 days left for me to come back, it passed so fast!, anyway tell me.. u feel awful because u made a mistake or u just feel guilty for something that u had to do? .. To be honest when u ate at my home u seemed kind of in love... tell me, being there killed all of that? you found another reality and you dont wanna come back soon or u just wanna do it but without someone? I hope your thoughts are going well.. sorry for the many questions.. I miss you girl

Can we make an official date? Monday, lunch at the korean? or dinner? xxx 

Hi. Happy new year even though it is bit late.

Happy Birthday. I hope you're fine. Update me about your plans !


he he i have a lightbulb head not you, festive i agree, but weird no..


I know, I am really sorry, I was in a bit of a mess but, I'll hold myself together and send them to you, I really didn't forget, so, count on me 

i feel you belong to here

i dont use belong that much

i think it will be great if i got a phone call from you soon ...

well then itll probably be alright


No comments:

Post a Comment